Get to know KEITH PITTS from After the Revolution!
Name: Keith Pitts
Position/Role: Scenic Designer
1. Is this your first time working at NEXT? No
2. If no, what was the first show you ever did at NEXT? Accidental Death of an Anarchist
3. What aspect of your character do you like best? I don’t accept common place answers.
4. Most difficult play you were ever in? I will not bring it up – too painful.
5. Favorite article of clothing? Shoes
6. Favorite kid’s book growing up? The Mr. Men books
7. As a child, what was your dream job? Artist
8. What foreign language would you like to learn? Spanish
9. Hidden talent: Amateur Philosopher
10. What superpower would you like to have? Control time
11. Favorite vacation spot: Acapulco
12. Best place to go in Chicago? Laschet’s Inn – German Restaurant on Irving Park
13. Describe the best meal you’ve ever had: BBQ Brisket & Peach Cobbler at Salt Lick – Driftwood, Texas
14. What’s the best meal you’ve ever cooked? 4th of July Parties – Brisket, Pulled Pork, etc…
15. Your worst habit? Cracking my knuckles
16. Strangest nickname you’ve been given: Beef
17. What time in history would you like to have lived through? Turn of the 18th/19th Century, Paris
18. Least favorite food? Sardines
19. Honey or Sugar? Sugar
20. What is your first memory? Listening to Captain & Tenille on 8-track (my sister’s album)