Get to know MARYANN THEBUS from After the Revolution!
Name: MaryAnn Thebus
1. Is this your first time working at NEXT? No
2. If no, what was the first show you ever did at NEXT? It was long ago. Can’t remember.
3. What aspect of your character do you like best? Outspoken and deaf.
4. Most difficult play you were ever in: Irish Play – Bailegangaire.
5. Favorite article of clothing? Sweater
6. Favorite kid’s book growing up? When We Were Very Young – Milne.
7. As a child, what was your dream job? Working in a candy store
8. What foreign language would you like to learn? Spanish
9. Hidden talent: Wiggle ears/Distort my lip
10. What superpower would you like to have? Relive certain experiences
11. Favorite vacation spot: Woods
12. Best place to go in Chicago? Where my granddaughter is
13. Describe the best meal you’ve ever had: The last one.
14. What’s the best meal you’ve ever cooked? Ratatouille
15. Your worst habit? Eating sugar
16. Strangest nickname you’ve been given: Doodle
17. What time in history would you like to have lived through? 20’s
18. Least favorite food? Cooked carrots
19. Honey or Sugar? Sugar
20. What is your first memory? Going to the playground across the street from our new apartment. I was 3.